Tinder is a quick, fast and exciting way to meet singles in your area. It’s all about first impressions, here is how to make the most of it with your images!
I’m sure you’ve heard of it, but do you know how to make the most of it?
- Use more than one or two photos, at least 4 to 5 – allows ladies to get a clear picture of your looks
- Smile in some of the pictures – makes you look friendly and approachable
- Show off you interest – a picture of you doing something outdoorsy is good, according to e harmony adventure shots are the most popular!
- Take a shot with your dog, or anyone’s dog! it will immediately endear you to women
- Make sure your pictures are in focus – the majority of your pics should be clear, not pixelated, dark or blurry, it will just make people not bother with you and think; what are they hiding?
- Be topless – leave some mystery, even if you have killer abs, gives you a superficial vibe most women immediately reject
- Try to be quirky, no weird faces or hand gestures or crazy costumes, it’s ok for one or two pics to show that you like to have some fun but that is as far as it goes, try to be as nice and normal as possible!
- Stick to solo shots, a wingman here and there is fine but a group of people is a no-no, especially if you are getting cosy with some girl, that will just make other women pass on you.
It’s easy to strike out and fail on Tinder, but it doesn’t have to be this way!
Learn how to conquer Tinder with this simple but powerful strategy: click here to unlock the Tinder secret